Have you ever been casually minding your own business and all of a sudden, your purse decides to do a back flip triple lundy all on you and spills all of its contents in the process. Yeah, same here. We don’t mind if a pen or a lipstick falls out here or there but when some of the more discrete things fly out it can be quite embarrassing and sort of a mess. We respect every woman’s way of organizing but something we encourage is creating your own purse essentials container kit. A purse essentials kit can contain anything from a few tampons to literally any little thing you can think of. With multiple size plastic containers, you can add anything you’d like!
We have many size and color options.
Our plastic containers, which are made in the USA, come in so many sizes and shapes we can’t list them all here; but, someone did for us in our catalog so go check that out to see all of the options. But regardless of the many amazing size options, we know one thing for certain. Every woman can benefit from this. Putting together your everyday needed things into one place saves a lot of time and hassle. https://www.lacontainer.com/samples-catalogs
Even better news is that we have so many different color options of plastic containers that you can pick your favorite! We have endless options available in translucent, metallic, and opaque. It is important to have the color you need when it comes to your own personal belongings. If you want to see the contents our clear plastic containers are great! However, if it needs to be hidden from the whole entire world our opaque containers are perfect for you.
Our Plastic Containers Are Reusable and Safe
Our plastic containers are reusable! When you’re done using it for whatever it may be just simply wash it out and enjoy it again. Our containers are strong, durable, and long lasting. They are FDA compliant and Lead and BPA free. You can put anything you want in them because they are food safe and non-toxic. Your health is important to us and we don’t want anything to come in the way of you being your best you! Here’s how to make a purse essentials kit!
How To Make A Purse Essentials Kit
- Gather all of your products to see what you want to keep with you!
- Pick a container that will fit everything you want but will also fit in your bag! When you are traveling with a larger bag or suitcase you can have a larger container to fit more travel essentials!
- Find a color you like.
- Organize your products into your container and move things around to get the best fit possible. You can even double container things such as bobby pins, hair ties, pain relievers, or wipes. Close the hinged-lid to keep everything in place.
- Label your container with a permanent marker or paint to add a cute and personal touch.
- Enjoy you kit and your new organized bag!